This video tutorial is a quick and easy up-do. I only use two twist, one hair tie and tree bobby pins. This look is great for an occasion. You can dress it up with a cute headband or a fun clip to add some sparkle. Or dress it down with a cute sweater and some fun leggings.
- Start with two pieces of hair and twich them inwards
- After each twist add a piece of hair to the bottom stand and twist. Continue this till you get to the middle of the back of your head.
- Secure the twist with a little rubber band.
- Take the other half of your hair and twist it with the ponytail your just created twisting over the hair tie. do this till you get to the ends of your hair.
- Loosen the twists up by lightly pulling it apart.
- Once hair is all twisted together roll upwards, then lightly spread out into a chignon. Secure with bobby pins.
- You can do this look on short hair and long hair
- You don’t have to curl it first
- You can do more twist to get a different look