Quick and easy up-do’s are a great thing to know how to do for days you’re running late and don’t have time to blowout your hair, or if you’re just looking to have a fun and cute new hair style. Below I have put together a few easy tutorials that will teach you cool techniques and give you a few cute ideas for fast and easy up-do’s.
Two Braids- Quick & Easy Up-do
Side Ponytail & Fishtail Braid- 2-in-1 Quick & Easy Up-do
Side Braid Into Bun Up-Do
- Use good, strong bobbypin. My favorite are Diane Bobby Pins
- Use a medium to firm hold hairspray to hold your style. I love White Sands Finishing Spray
- Stick bobby pins straight in and then turn once you hit your head
- Start with your hairstyle tight, then loosen it up once it’s secure
- These styles look great with any hair texture
- Ask me any questions if you need help or if there are any tutorials you would like to see.