*Disclaimer – I was sent this products for free in exchange for an honest review. This has no way shaped my opinion on this product.
Here is a tutorial on how to create a smooth bouncy blowout. In this video I’m using R+Co Park Ave Blowout Balm. I love this product. My hair feels soft, silky and like I have nothing in it. Plus it smells amazing and the packaging is fabulous. Definitely a must have in your hair product collection. Check out this blowout video tutorial and if you have any questions leave them for me in the comment section and I will get back to you ASAP. Happy blowing out.
- Always use a product that will protect your hair from heat.
- Keep tension
- Make sure each section is completely dry before moving onto the next section.
- Make sure you are using the right size brush for your hair length and the style you want.
- Clean, neat section when clipping hair out of the way.
- Hair dryer on high heat and high speed.
- Always use a concentrator nozzle.
- Never touch the nozzle of the hair dryer to your hair on the brush.
For more blowout techniques check out my blowout tutorial that creates beachy waves without needing a curling iron.